Wednesday, June 28, 2017

june ; twenty eight

// what i listened to as i wrote this //

+

hello again! i've kept posting for two days now, so i'd say i'm doing pretty good, huh? who knows, hah.

my life is actually quite boring now. i swim in the mornings, run in the evenings (or swim again) and that's basically all i do. i eat food and sit on my phone. so interesting, huh?

i've found that in this post and in my last post i've had a word that i just repeat a lot. in the last post, it was the word well. in this post, it's probably going to be huh. 'cause i've already used it twice.

my life used to be entertaining. all my buds are at a camp or away on vacation, and i'm just here, bored out of my mind, doing absolutely nothing.

it rained today, and now the roads are slick with water. hopefully no one gets in a crash, but even when the roads aren't wet, shit happens. so there'll probably be a crash today.

i've also been watching riverdale lately, and i gotta say it's pretty interesting. quite cliche, but cole sprouse makes up for any problems the show produced. he's pretty cool, and i absolutely love his twitter, and his instagram (well, not his main instagram, but the one i really like).

and oh no, i just spent an hour on his twitter. help me. i love him so much.

that's basically all that's happened in my life.

stay cool, yo.

see you later alligator.

in a while, crocodile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment